Hello everyone.. I hope you all are enjoying your day.
Today I am delighted to have been nominated for The Blogger Recognition Award by the fantastic blogger Ribana.
I have been following her blog and she post consistently interesting, helpful and entertaining content. So I recommend you all to check her blog.
I am very grateful for your support. Thank you very much!!
About the Blogger Recognition Award
The Blogger Recognition Award is an award given in recognition of all the hard work that goes into creating a blog. It is a way for bloggers to support, motivate and promote other bloggers who have clearly put in huge amounts of time and effort, and produced valuable content.
Bloggers are very talented people – they work hard, they promote, market, advertise, run a busy site.
They organise all kinds of activities, they encourage, motivate, interact, engage and are community orientated. It matters not if they are shy and reticent or loud and personable – each actively progressive blogger is the same – they all work hard and passionately with their blogs, they put the hours in to deliver to their audience each day a welcoming location to read, absorb, learn and have fun.
To escape the hustle bustles of city life, or the begrudgeries of boredom – they entice readers to peruse their pages to look for entertainment.
That is what the BRA celebrates.
The Award Rules
- Write a post displaying your award.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell the story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Nominate other bloggers for the award.
- Let the nominees know that you have nominated them.
How my blog started
To be honest, my computer teacher told me about blog. She told me that you can write on any topic of your taste. If people will like your content they will like it, comment and follow it.
She also advised me that, your writing skills will be improved and you will get to know about many new things ant the lifestyle of the people living in this world. You can interact with them and can also make new friends.
This is how I started my blog in May, 2019. I was not pretty sure that anyone will even read my blog but my journey goes on due to my wonderful followers ( or I should say my friends).
TWO PIECE OF ADVICE TO NEW BLOGGERS
- Never give up: I know when we start the blog it is very difficult to find any like or comment or follow. But remember ‘Rome was not built in a day’ so put all your effort in blogging, stay active and consistent , your audience will surely grow.
- Interact with other Bloggers: In blogging you have to be active in other people’s blog too. You can’t pass the journey alone and can’t just expect any like or comment or follow if you are not doing so. Start follow some good bloggers read their posts and comment . Keep blogging!!
And my nominees are:
- Ashok https://ashokwahi.wordpress.com/
- Newblogger20 https://newblogger20.wordpress.com/
- Paulina Mwindor https://blissfulheartss.wordpress.com/
- Lily https://onehopelessfountain.wordpress.com/
- Stevescountry https://stevescountry.com/
- ilona madam https://easydiet.com/
- ThatAmbitiousIntrovert https://theintrospectivescribbleronline.wordpress.com
- Kriti’s blog🌸 https://wonderblogz.wordpress.com/
- Zealous Homo sapien https://whenanintrovertspeaks.home.blog/
- Claudia https://betweenthelines2017blog.wordpress.com/
- Joshua M. Swanson https://joshuamakotoswanson.wordpress.com/
Thanks again dear Ribana for nominating me!! Lots of love.
PS Also please do check out my nominees. They all are amazing Bloggers.
Have a great day!!